Wednesday, April 13, 2011

True love they say


Hi there! Today I have taken a Swedish fika THREE TIMES! Yeah, soooo good! Love it. Budapest and ice cream at my friend Amanda and hers family's café. A real cozy place, which I love. We talked in hours, three I think it was, we and four others.
The picture above, the picture for today, is a man, Dillon I call him, and his horse, Carrots. Carrots has got his name because of his addiction: carrots. Some of you, well the ones who have read 'Creating Characters with personality' has heard of these characters before. But you can't really say that this is my interpretation of it because of that I've also have painted of another picture in the same book ;)
Now I'm about to start one more project but I can't tell you what it is yet, maybe I'll never say it! It depends on how it goes in the future. Well, see more tomorrow! Buyhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment