Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lazy? Never!


I actually dragged me away to my own computer and uploaded the picture, I'm proud over myself! 
Anyway, this was made a long long time ago, but I like it. Very much actually. But it's too bad I don't have a better camera. 

I once talked with a much younger boy and asked him what he was painting.
"I paint what I see" He said and kept his eyes glued to the wall.
I looked at the painting and saw some red shading at the left side of the paper and blue, almost black, on the right.
"So, what do you see?" I said and laughed while looking at the only thing that was infront of him - a white wall. 
"I see" He said and looked up from the paper. "The light from the sunset in the window, bouncing on the wall into my eyes. I see, the light from the neon lamp that turns on and off. And I'm sure there's much more to see, that's why I'm practice to not only see but also, to look."

This boy, this intelligent boy, that probably wasn't older than maybe eight years, had said the most wise thing I've heard in a long time. 
I was stunned.

Well, that's for today folkz! Nighty night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment